Residential and Commercial air conditioning maintenance
Preventative Maintenance/Service Agreements
If you require a residential or commercial air conditioning maintenance contractor, then Ramco Air Conditioning can assist. We are Licensed Contractors servicing all suburbs across Sydney.
To minimise future repair bills, consider a Service Agreement with RAMCO Air Conditioning. Our trained staff can provide you with a comprehensive plan. We can provide preventative maintenance to help you keep all your air conditioning equipment up and running efficiently.
The cost of running your air conditioning system is a significant part of your monthly utility bill. it is important that the air conditioning is kept in peak operating condition.
If your not ready to sign up for a service agreement, then perhaps a one off per quarter visit or half yearly visit may better suit your budget.
OUR MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
The following points are the preventative air conditioning maintenance check-up and evaluation done by our service technicians during maintenance visits. More detailed schedules are used for commercial air conditioning maintenance.
36 POINT CHECK
1. Record Make and Model
2. Check Thermostat Operation
3. Check Air Distribution
4. Check Return Air[/panel]
5. Record Make and Model
6. Check Thermostat Operation
7. Check Temperature calibration and adjust
8. Check Heat/Cool Operation
9. Check Battery
Check Air Movement
10. Check Air Distribution
11. Check Return Air
Indoor Fan Coil Unit
12. Indoor fan Coil Unit
13. Flush drain line and drain pan.
14. Check For Air Leaks
15. Check Structural Supports
16. Check Air Filter
17. Check Coil Condition
18. Check and Tighten electrical terminals
19. Check Anti-Cycling Delay Timer
20. Check Indoor Fan Motor Current
21. Check Ducts for Air Leakage
22. Check Heater Operation Check Fan Scroll for Dirt
Air Ducting Inspection
23. Check Supply and return Air Registers
24. Check Condenser Coil
25. Check Unit is Level
26. Inspect Electrical Board
27. Check Power Supply
28. Check Current Draw
29. Check Reverse Valve Operation
30. Check for Oil leaks
31. Leak Test For Gas Leaks
32. Check Suction and Discharge Gas Pressures
33. Check System gas Charge
34. Tighten any Loose Service Valves
35. Check System Superheat
36. Check Cap Seals